INSURANCE & WSIB
Complete Building Services maintains a good standing with WSIB and we carry a $5,000,000.00 liability insurance policy.
We have prepared a checklist of the current Fire Safety regulations in Ontario. If you are interested to see if you comply, take a few moments to complete the checklist.
Complete Building Services will ensure that your facility is properly equipped to face a emergency fire situation and is compliant with all applicable fire codes.
Fire Protection Services
- Fire Alarm
- Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Hoses
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire Generators
- Fire Hydrants
With thousands of properties across the GTA needing fire alarms installed and many more needing to be checked for correct positioning and proper functionality, it is our job to to ensure they met their legal obligations to and help keep you safe.
Our 24/7 emergency technicians have all the professional expertise and quality service to get the job done right.
Here are some of the Fire Alarm services we provide:
- Test all fire alarm panels, pull stations, heat detectors, smoke detectors, duct smoke detectors, bells…
- Complete sensitivity testing on all smoke detectors.
- End of line testing.
- Test all sprinkler devices.
- Test the main panel, perform battery load testing to confirm code compliance.
- Test connections to monitoring system.
- Provide a complete report with remarks and recommendations for the systems tested.
Our professional team will carefully analyze your buildings and facilities in terms of occupancy, operation and fire risk. Our resources give us the advantage to be able to deliver the best possible fire safety solutions required.
Sprinkler System services include:
- Check sprinkler heads and control valves
- Provide detailed inspection report
- Inspect Fire Department connections
- Conduct required water-flow tests
- Test sprinkler alarm components
- Tag devices and perform required record-keeping
A potential fire can often be controlled before it really takes hold, if the right fire equipment is close at hand. The work we perform includes: mounting, verification, repair, signage, recharging, internal maintenance and hydro testing.
Fire Extinguisher services include:
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Sales and Service
- Annal Reports
Emergency Lighting services include:
- Schedule inspection and testing
- Supply and Install
- Our maintenance can reduce cost of emergency repairs and replacement
- Testing in accordance with the fire protection safety code
Fire Hydrant services include:
- Complete Annual Preventative Maintenance Services
Send us a message!
Get in touch!
1 Whitmore Road Unit #25 L4L 8G4
We are open: